EH Premier Sedan for Sale

Hi guys,

Regrettably I'm having to to sell my EH, don't have room or money to repair and wife says its got to go, so go it will. It's an unfinished project currently in the rust removal/body repair stage, rolling shell.

Fully diamond blasted and undercoated by Stripped Bare, got receipts if requested.

About halfway through the rust removal, being done by an old guy out swan valley way, who had a repair shop but has retired. He should be able to give you a good run down on the repairs and condition of the shell. Got the following repair panels required for the body works:

Two guard lowers
Two upper guard repairs
Two rear quarters
Two sills
Beaver
Four door skins

Skins are from Craig Vayne. Can also produce receipts for those if requested. Pictures of how it was and is now. Have all the bits and would prefer to sell all at once but if people want to pick at it I'm open to that as well, just send me a text and I'll let get a picture of it to you. All parts are meticulously labelled and in plastic bags/containers for re-assembly. Premier sedan, auto body, the 699th car manufactured in Adelaide, pretty original car IMO but I'm not an aficionado. Looking for a good home for her.

Reply in thread or text for interest. Tom 0419918952

Photos below. (Loading photos seems to be problematic so text me what you're interested in and I can send them to you.
IMG_0234.jpg
392 x 294 - 20K
IMG_0347.JPG
2592 x 1936 - 2M
IMG_0348.JPG
2592 x 1936 - 1M
IMG_0343.JPG
2592 x 1936 - 2M
IMG_0234.jpg
392 x 294 - 20K